segunda-feira, novembro 11, 2019

Sim, acho a Pink uma fonte de inspiração.

People's Choice Awards Speech

“I know that one person can make a difference, You feel like you don’t matter? Feel like your life doesn’t matter? Get involved. You can’t tell me, Martin Luther King Jr., Rosa Parks, Nelson Mandela, Gloria Steinem, Anita Hill, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Malala Yousafzai, Greta Thunberg  … Tell me one person can’t make a difference.”
“There is so much to be done. I don’t care about your politics, I care about your kids. I care about decency and humanity and kindness. Kindness today is an act of rebellion. There are people who don’t have what you have, help them get it. There is a planet that needs help, it feels good to help. Stop fighting each other and help each other. Get together with your friends and change the fucking world.”
by Pink.



Sem comentários: